Monday, March 15, 2010

FHE

Fishing for food!


Our tent.


Cheese!


Our S'mores.



Lacey loved her s'more, can ya tell???


We have all had camping fever in our family and the other day we were talking about all the fun times we have had on camping trips. It triggered a great idea in my head for a good family night! Why can't you camp in the winter?
So, I pulled some ideas together and here is what I came up with. First we had to fish for our food and the kids loved it. I think every fish was caught at least 3 times! Then we turned those paper fish into tin foil dinners. I put them together an cooked them on 350 for one hour. (Mmmm) The kids pretended they were eating their fish.
Then for the spiritual part we watched a church movie in the tent we made!! That was fun even Kirb and I squished in.
And for dessert we enjoyed S'mores! It turned out being a great spiritual camping trip! The kids are ready to do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! YOu are such a great mommy! I love you guys so much! Thanks for everything!