Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Christmas!!!

Chatterton Christmas 2009


Rusty on his very own 4-wheeler!


Bryce excited to try his out!


Lacey spotting her baby stroller!



It's a baby for my baby!!!



Rusty



Bryce



Rusty trying out his wheeler. You can't even see his mouth but can tell has a huge smile under that mask!!!


I have such a hard time keeping secrets from my kids. So it is all I can do to wait until Christmas! I can't wait to see their little faces light up and all the excitement. I did think I would keep myself under control with spending this year and just get mainly what we needed. But you know how that goes!!! What was I thinking?
At first Santa was just bringing one 4-wheeler for the boys to share but when it came right down to it Mrs. Clause thought it would be so fun for them to have their own!!! How does that happen?!?
Lacey was happy with the bows and boxes but she sure does love the baby and stroller she got. She wasn't sure what was going on but very glad to be a part!
It was a pretty relaxing day we were able to enjoy all the new stuff with the kids. And have a yummy dinner. (Ham and potatoes)
When the day was done I was glad Christmas only comes once a year!!!!
























No comments: