Monday, March 15, 2010

It's a bird, it's a plane---

Nope, It's a bird!


It was so funny Rusty threw the bird in the air to see if it would fly and it flapped and landed right on Lacey's head!!!

Bryce


Rusty and dad



Lacey

It was just the average morning, you know wake up, get breakfast, and then everyone bids daddy off to work. Well a couple minutes after Kirby went out the door he was back with this feathery friend!
I guess it was in the garage and we realized it couldn't fly. The kids loved holding it and chasing it around the kitchen! I just bit my tongue and watched!
If your asking what happened to the bird? I'm not sure? Kirby set it free out in the snow with the dog nearby!!! I made sure I didn't look outside for awhile. I guess on a positive note I didn't see any remains!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute bird! What did you ever do with it?