Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rusty Says!

Today as I was getting Lacey ready. I said come here Lacey lets put your shoes on. Rusty quickly turned to me and said, those aren't shoes their Foot Flops!!!!
This struck me so funny!!! Nothing better than your 4 year old correcting your language! :)















2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Hello Miss blogger! When your back, your back! Well I have to write a generalized comment on all of your posts since you have updated like 3 times since I last got on your blog! Love what Rusty said, totally cute- and how cute of all of you guys before church! Why didn't you tell me the story about your skirt- LOL! It's okay to laugh about it after the fact right?!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great updates Heidi. I always love to see your family adventures. And you shouldn't worry about your skirt. I really don't think anybody noticed. I love you guys! I want to have another party and this time Kirby needs to join in the dancing!