Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tree Festival

The girls! Me, Natalie, Haddie, and Mom.


This was so awesome this is a huge bubble around Haddie and then you can blow it to make another bubble!!!


It was my very first time to go to the Tree festival in Sandy It was amazing! I couldn't believe the beautiful trees and decorations. We had a girls day out and it was a great time my little niece Haddie is the best shopper she loves it! (And can I mention she's only 7!)


The spirit was so strong as you could read the story behind the tree you were looking at. It was so touching to feel the love that families had for their loved ones. I was reminded quickly of all the blessing I am blessed with each day and so grateful for my healthy family.


I couldn't ask for more.


No comments: