Friday, October 17, 2008

Daddy's Home!!

When Kirby comes home from work watch out!! The boys are so ecstatic to see him. No matter what their doing or playing it is forgotten about, and it's "DADDY TIME"!!! They think dad is the trickiest man alive! Here's a peek.

4 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Looks like Kirby enjoys it as much as the kids do.

Rosie said...

What a great update! Your Lacey is so cute and I love the one of her grinning:) I have to agree with Michelle that Kirby is having a blast. He looks like such a great Dad!

Your toes look cute, I love to paint mine when it is just me but I usually don't remmebr until I take socks off and it is so cold here that isn't very often:)

Anonymous said...

Kirby is such an awesome dad! What a guy!

The Foster's said...

Totally Kirby, he's famous for that swing, isn't he? Such a great daddy (and uncle). Hope we can catch up with you guys soon!!