Monday, October 6, 2008

Blessed.


Okay I admit, I love being a stay at home mom! It is so rewarding and challenging all at the same time. But I wouldn't change it for anything.. I love to be home to love and help my kids, and catch all the cute little things they do. I know this will sound crazy but I also enjoy cooking and cleaning!(Yes cleaning!) I totally enjoy a happy family, clean house, candles lit, something yummy cooking on the stove, and being festive during the holidays. This is one of my latest Halloween decorations. I thought it would go well in my kitchen for a center piece. (I was right it does!) Can I just say, I love it...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing! What a great mom and wife you are. You are so totally blessed to be able to be at home with your kids. They are lucky to have such a great mom. Your house is adorable! Love ya!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I totally love that centerpiece. I have been looking for something like that. Where did you get it?