What a great time,this was a first time ever going to the Pumpkin Walk and it was a blast! What creative people their are. We had a family friend go with us and the boys had a great time. So as we were walking back to get into our car, I asked Bryce what his favorite part was, and with no hesitation said the bus ride! The simplest things to kids are sometimes the funnest.(we got on a shuttle bus to get to the pumpkin walk.) So we couldn't leave out a picture on the bus. My favorite scene had to be the emergency room, how gross!!
WEEK 105 HUDSON IS HOME
3 years ago



3 comments:
I love the pumpkin walk! I miss that! And a bus ride to top it off?!?! Too fun!
Love reading your blog! You have such a great family. Thanks for all your prayers. And also thanks for taking care of our stupid dogs!
I saw that you posted on my blog. you're blog is so cute. I like to find people I know who blog. You're family is so cute. I can't believe how big your boys are. We just went to the pumpkin walk, it was fun. I have to say that I loved the one of Brent the best!
Mindy
Post a Comment