Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Night Meal!

Meal in a pumpkin!! Great fun for the whole family!!!






Can I just say this was such a great, fun, festive dinner! It was so fun for the boys to help! You put together your hamburger mixture, then cut the lid off the pumpkin, scoop out the seeds and goo and fill it up. After it's cooked you get to decorate and the boys had a great time up on the table. The best part was definitely getting to eat it. It was really good, even the boys thought so! If you want to try something fun for Halloween time this was a big hit at my house, Thank you Irene!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Those turned out so cute!

I am cracking up at the "which blog to comment on, yours or mine"....because I don't have a clue either! Some people do irt either way and I guess sometimes so do I.:)

That is so great that Kyle and Emily are doing so good. Their one little girl looks just like Emily. And your house is so beautiful! I had heard a few years ago that you guys had built one up by Kirby's parents.

Thanks for letting me into your little blogging world. I am so happy for you and Kirby!

Anonymous said...

Those pumpkins turned out so cute! Much better then mine. But then we didn't decorate ours. So glad that I could share such a good idea. And it's so yummy. Good job!