1. Where did you meet your husband? We were set up on a blind date! Kirby came and picked me up with Kyle (brother) and Emily (Sister in Law) in the back of his car. It was Thanksgiving night so we headed to Logan, to his house that he rented with 5 other guys and watched a movie. I know nothing fancy, but it was a blast just adoring Kirby. What can I say, he's a hottie!!!
2. How long did you date before you got married? Honestly, we only dated 2 and a half weeks before we knew we were crazy about each other! But, it took 3 weeks for him to propose! Can't beat around the bush, it was love at first sight! (okay with a little lust!):)
3. How long have you been married? 9 and 3/4 years.
4. What does he do to surprise me? Where do I start? He is definitely always surprising me. From flowers, dates, dinner, clothes, Kitchen table and chairs, trees in the front yard, cruise to Mexico, but I also love the little things like finding a letter, letting me know how much he appreciates me and loves me. SO SWEET...
5. My favorite feature of his? Love the chest!! Big and Buff.
6. What is his best quality? Always thinks of others before himself. He is a great example to me!
7. Nickname he has for me? Love. I think he picked that up on his mission in England. Oh and I can't leave out mommy. Only when he needs something!!!
8. What is his favorite food? Man, I'm not sure. He will eat anything! I know he doesn't like spinach out of a can or celery. So, if your having him over those 2 things are not a good idea!!
9. What is his favorite sport? He loves snowmobiling...
10. Where and when did you first kiss? In my garage. Sparks did not fly, but our teeth clanked!!
11. What is our favorite thing to do as a couple? I am not sure, it isn't the 2 of us very often but, love a good dinner and a nice quiet chat just us two.
12. Do you have any children? We have 3 adorable kids! Bryce (5) Rusty (3) Lacey (9 mon.)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can fix anything! Some screws and a cordless drill will fix it! Right?
14. How old is he? 32, I think!!
15. Who said I love you first? Kirby did. He was leaving for work and I gave him a hug and he said the magic words! I will never forget it. We were standing outside in the snow!
16. What is his favorite music? 94.5 f.m. The wild stuff.
17. What do I admire most about him? His Testimony. Always wants to make me happy. Great provider and awesome daddy.
18. What is his favorite color? Metallic Red!!
19. Will he read this? Yes, I know he will give me a hard time about my answers!
20. I tag. Natalie, Gina, Rosie, Mindy, and Krista! Good luck girls!!! Can't wait to read yours!
WEEK 105 HUDSON IS HOME
3 years ago



7 comments:
The Funnest Fact is I married the most beautiful and wonderful girl in the world. Thanks "Love", your being extra nice.
AAAWWWWW! That is so sweet! You guys make such a beautiful couple and have such beautiful kids. Kirby is a great guy, he really is. Thanks for tagging me, I will do it later tonight! Have a great day Heidi.
I love that you are so in love with each other. He sounds wonderful to be married to.
Love your answers, and I love Kirby's comment! Can't wait to post mine! Sean will be so embarrassed- he's so shy about those kind of questions!:)
Sweet....We are such lucky girls to have husbands who are good to us.
Mindy
Amen to everybody's comments. Love the post Heidi. You do have a great husband and I agree with Kirby that you are beautiful and wonderful.
Hey, you just set up the day for snowmobiling and let me know. I'm pretty free...if I'm not babysitting grandkids, so get me first.
oh man you must have really must have done somethin right to deserve him.
Post a Comment