Monday, February 16, 2009

Talking in Church

Kirby and I got the opportunity(I guess that's what you call it) to talk in church.. Kirby about the priesthood quorum and I about virtue, the new value that's been added to the Young Women's theme. Glad it's over, great relief!

6 comments:

Kacy said...

You guys did a great job. And your description of virtue was excellent. I was very impressed and I loved listening to you guys. Thanks so much for the spiritual uplifting. KACY

The Foster's said...

Like always I'm sure you guys were excellent. So wish I could have been there...you should tell your sister-in-law these dates. lol

The Hokansons said...

You guys did such a good job! I wished I could have seen it when you said Rusty walked on the bench to be in front of you to get your attention! Oh the things you miss when you are in the mother's lounge! And I am so glad that Lacey is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

You guys were awesome! I so much enjoyed your thoughts on virtue and Kirby's thoughts on being anxiously engaged was wonderful. You both really touched my heart. So sorry to hear about Rusty's surgery. I wish you had told me about it so I could have helped you in some way. You need to let me know about things like that. Keith is your home teacher after all. LOL! I told him he was pathetic for not being on top of things with his families. So glad all is well now.

Kadi said...

Cute family.. Hope all is going great. I bet you guys did a great job. Cute little girl.

Doug and McKensie said...

Heidi-
Ty told me u checked my blog out. Thanks for your compliments! You seem like a sweetheart . . . I know Ty loves ya! Your family is adorable!! Maybe I'll get to meet you sometime when I come down to Tyree & Sean's house. Thanks again.
McKensie - Tyree's lil sis. :)