Friday, January 16, 2009

The race is on!

Well you guessed it. Lacey is crawling!!! It is so cute to see her little body with coordination! Now she can make her way to mommy without making a peep. She is so sweet, I know I have mentioned that before but had to say it again! It's just a matter of time before she is a little terror, but I'm up for the challenge!

Crawling 3 days before she's 8 months.. Way to go!

5 comments:

Natalie B. said...

That is the cutest clip. She is growing up so fast. Sheesh, that last time I saw her she was brand new. So darling, I guess you'll just have to have another one- wink, wink.

The Foster's said...

Go baby Lacey, or should we say toddler Lacey. This is going by way too fast guys, I can't believe she is 8 months old already. And yes you can say it again Heid, 'cause she is so very sweet. lol (Lots of Love)

Brock and Tyra said...

Pretty talented! And ya, she does look like a sweetheart. She doesn't look like she'll ever be a terror!

Anonymous said...

Look out world, here she comes! I think she gets that from her mother! Love ya!

The Hokansons said...

SOOO Cute! I can't believe where the time has gone! I love the red and white bow in her hair!