Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keep away!?! Rusty vs. Lacey

Rusty Vs. Lacey



Here you have it. Rusty has taught himself how to play keep away from his sis! Since Lacey has really added some speed to her crawling and learning how to get into everything it has put a damper on Rusty's alone time! So the other day Rust was playing Candy land and the next thing I noticed a bunch of game pieces were taped to the door. When I asked Rusty about it he replied,"Mom, I am trying to play a game and Lacey keeps bothering me!" I started pulling tape off the door and thought this would make a great post. So here is the remainder of it.
Then a couple days ago, I found Iron man hanging from the chair! I didn't bother asking about it. I just had to grin and take a picture.
So Rusty is having a struggle with his sis being in the middle of everything, but he is getting better about it. (I think!)
As long as he feels like he's winning! :)

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Brothers do the cutest things! I remember my brothers tying up my sisters Barbies and "hanging" them. hehehehe.

Enjoy Lacey being a little speed demon, I always liked it at first and thought it was cute until they discover the toilet!:)

The Hokansons said...

You may want to stock up on tape next time you are at the grocery store! Next time you go to wrap something the tape will be all gone! What is it about boys and getting into everything! Too cute!

gInA dEntOn said...

Let the sibling rivalry begin!! It only gets worse, at least that's the case at my house :) Rusty must be a smart little guy to think to hang things up like that.

Tyler keeps talking about his new friends Kirby, Rusty and Bryson (Bryce). We need to get together sometime :)

The Foster's said...

That is so funny! Love the guys hanging. But we all know Rust is madly in love with that sweet little Lace:)