Today I had a vacuum salesman come to my door and insisted on coming in and showing me the amazing Kirby vacuum. I have always wanted to get one but I always had a hard time spending a lot of money on a vacuum. Well, the salesman won, he gave me two knives and a mini vacuum for my car, just to get in the door. Then the demonstration began, he hooked and unhooked, vacuumed and cleaned, to show me all the dirt I was missing with my own vacuum. Yuck, I have to say he made my carpets look like they were filthy. The price he came up with was 1,600 and as he continued his spill he replied this is the lowest price I can give and a great deal. Well of course I couldn't give in.. Yet!! So he ended up calling his boss and having him talk to me. He asked me what I would pay and I said 1,000 and easy as that it was a deal!! I couldn't believe it!! So I wrote out a check and now I have 2 Kirby's!!! One to love and one that cleans! What more could you ask for!!! :)
WEEK 105 HUDSON IS HOME
3 years ago



5 comments:
You are so funny. I love reading about all your family adventures. What a great family you have! Great deal on the Kirby....the vacuum that is. Oh, but your other Kirby is okay too. LOL!
You know what would even be better...if you had two Kirby's to clean. :)
Kirby it sounds like you were almost replaced for $1,000.00!?!?!? Just kidding! That vacuum better do all the cleaning including the dishes for that much. I don't know much about the Kirby vacuums though. They must be really good!
Love
Heather
Your post made me laugh! So you got one to clean and one to love........LOL
Soooooo Very funny! I remember when we were small mom would tell the story of when people would ask what she was gonna name her baby. She said Kirby. They would say oh like the vacuum. Believe it or not you cleaning Kirby has been around alot longer than you loving Kirby. Both you Kirbys are household name ha ha!
Post a Comment