Okay, I have to post one more bow because it made me so excited for Christmas! I will definitely be finding an outfit to match it.. I had a bow making day at my house with some good friends in the ward and we had a great time sharing ribbon, ideas, food, and lots of laughs. The kids also had a fun play day. With 6 little ones running around with great imaginations! We all enjoyed ourselves.. What a great day!
WEEK 105 HUDSON IS HOME
3 years ago



6 comments:
Heidi, these are adorable you are going to have to show me your techniques.
Thanks for inviting me- just kidding, I don't really have a need to be making bows! Those are so stinkin' cute- I don't know if I could do it even if I did have a girl! I love getting updates on everyone this way! :)
Heidi, I am leaving my e-mail for tyree. hudschev@gmail.com
Hey, how much would you charge me to make some for the twins and Caitlin? LOL! Seriously, I would pay you!
Thanks Kirby for posting something on my blog. I thought I would write back. I hope everything is going well for you guys up there. Sounds like you guys had a fun halloween. I see Heidi is excited about Christmas. Down here they started playing Christmas music on two channels on November 1st. I couldn't believe it. I was so appalled by that.
Love ya too!
Heather
Heidi,
They are soooo cute. You are teaching me that cute trick on Thanks giving. I cant wait until we can spead a whole day together talking laughing and having fun. Hey did kirby tell you I about went home with Lacy last night. It was so funny!! Rusty did not think sooo though. The funniest part to me is that kirby waved good by and told me to drive safe and saw me walk out with her. I guess I just though she was part of my Hip. He He. She so cute. I would have her if I could!
Post a Comment