I have totally been failing in the reading department with the kids. So when we woke up and it was cold and rainy it was time for some stories.. My boys love to read for hours. It is so great to hold and snuggle them. We had a lazy relaxing day, it was so nice. I hope to get better with the reading now that the weather is cold, and enjoy story time more often!!
WEEK 105 HUDSON IS HOME
3 years ago



2 comments:
Heidi you are such a cute mom! You are so blessed to have such great kids. You are awesome! Enjoy all these precious moments. They are gone way too fast!
That's something I need to work on too. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
It's fun to stay in touch through blogs. I was excited to see who the Chatterton's were when you signed up on my blog. It brought me back to childhood when I saw your picture. Thanks
Post a Comment