Bryce came home from pre-school today and was so excited, he is in the High Five Club at school! This means that he can recognize every letter in the alphabet! (What a little smarty.) He was so happy and couldn't wait to tell daddy and grandma! He loves going to school and looks forward to it. I am so glad that I get to stay home and enjoy those little moments. I was so proud I wanted to cry. I am so blessed to have such a perfect little family.. Great job Bryce, I am so proud of you..
WEEK 105 HUDSON IS HOME
3 years ago



6 comments:
Way to go Bryce! What a cute young man!
He's good at school because you spend time with him- you are a great mom! I love story time with Housten too! Gotta love taking him to the library- even though he runs around a lot and it can be a little stressful- but worth it!
Congrats to him! He is so handsome.
Happy Birthday Kirby!
Pretty cool. I'd like to know who his teacher is.
good job Bryce!!! SMarty Bum! Your dad is smart too the bugger. Sometimes he I was jeolous of his brains. At least I got the looks! ah ha just kidding!!!
Post a Comment