Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bryce putting the finishing touches on the tree.




This year I decided to put our Christmas tree upstairs. We had a great time decorating and finding the perfect place for the ornaments to go. I cherished the ornaments even more that were given to me by my grandma Kingsford. (she passed away in October.) She taught me to love Christmas and how she loved to give.


Here is the finished product.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I hate to say it, but Christmas was 2 months ago! LOL! Love the pictures! You have such a great family. I love you guys. Thanks for being such great friends.

gInA dEntOn said...

Love all the updates Heidi!! Now I need to do all of mine :) You and Kirby are such great parents, your kids are so lucky! :)

The Hokansons said...

Looks like a professional job to me! Cafe Rio?