Bryce is 6! It is no fair. I just want to pause life right now. The day was kinda crazy. Bryce told all of his friends he was having a birthday party but he didn't clue in his mom until the night before. So we threw together a little birthday bash with BOYS only!!!
There was presents, pizza, pop, birthday cake, and a lot of playing! Does that make a party? Bryce was so happy and loved having his special day. Happy Birthday Bryce! I can't believe your 6!



4 comments:
I didn't know it was Bryce's birthday. Happy birthday Bryce!What a great little boy. But all your kids are darling!
What a handsome six year old! I can't believe he is that old already! Housten asked me if he could have M&M's on his next birthday cake! I am sure the cake was a hit! Love all of your updates! Adorable little family!
P.S. Love, LOVE the new picture on your blog that Katie did! Awesome!
the b-day cake is so cute!
so glad to hear your little guy is doing so much better!
happy fall!
Post a Comment