Sunday, August 16, 2009

Looking back!

8 months pregnant.
Does it seem like everyone is either pregnant, just had a baby, or wants to have a baby? I have got a few good friends that are adding to their families and I was going threw some pictures and thought it would be fun to post me when I was expecting Lacey. Wow, what a belly!
These are the pictures you dread taking but look back and wonder how your body could have possibly done that?! Then you realize it is a total miracle straight from our Heavenly Father that you get to experience this gift.. I am truly grateful for such an awesome experience and love each one of my little miracles!!!

P.S. Gina, You still have some growing to do to poke out like I did!!! Enjoy that belly it will be gone and in your arms before you know it.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are darling when you are pregnant. I just love that belly! But you know...you are darling all the time! Miss seeing you. Love ya!

gInA dEntOn said...

You totally made me cry...I needed that reminder. It's always hard to feel cute and enjoy it when you feel like a cow!! You're right, I do have some growing to do before I hold a candle to your cute belly. I will be sure to take a picture of my massive budah before Alexys is born. You're such a great friend :)