Daddy snapped a picture of his girls!:)
Bryce and Rust singing a Christmas carol on the Polar Express!
For Christmas this year Grandma DeAnn and Papa Lynn gave us tickets to go to the Polar Express! We were all so excited to go. We all wore our jammies that grandma picked out for the kids, with a little of the moms help!! We knew that their was a storm coming in, but never dreamed we would be fearing for our lives on the way! (that is no exaggeration!) Going through the canyon the car directly in front of us started fish tailing and ended up crossing the on coming lane of traffic and bashing into the snow bank!! It was so intense. After the car came to a stop and we were able to breath I was pretty much in tears and Kirby on the other hand burst out into laughter!! I couldn't believe he could laugh about something so scary!! He replied they are okay and it's so funny to see someone out of control!!!! To me their was nothing funny about it.
We got to the polar express just in time to jump on the train. I was still in shock that we actually made it! It was a blizzard the whole way.. The whole train ride wasn't how I thought it would be but it was magical for the kids!



2 comments:
That's cool. Where is the Polar Express? Glad you made it safely. I'm with you...I would have been white knuckling it the whole time. I need a blindfold and ear plugs to be a passenger in a blizzard.
Jeff would have done the same thing. I'd be crying and he'd be laughing. I am always nervous about scary road conditions. You are brave to have gone. We loved the Polar Express too. Looks like once you got there you had fun.
Post a Comment