Lacey is 7 months! Oh my goodness, I never thought the baby stage would go by so fast but it is! She is such a pleasant baby all the time so time has just flown by. Girls are definitely different than boys. She is so jabbery and sweet! It is so fun to watch her learning right before your eyes. Her favorite baby food is sweet potatoes. She is getting close to crawling, she is at the stage were she slides backwards when she is trying so hard to go forward! She can also rotate in a circle. She is so giggly and busy all the time. The boys love her and are constantly playing with her. Daddy enjoys her until she realizes she needs her mommy and then she lets him know! Us girls have to stick together!!
WEEK 105 HUDSON IS HOME
3 years ago



2 comments:
Oh my goodness. She is such a doll. The bow in her hair is so adorable. She is growing so fast. And those boys of yours are so darn hansome. you and kirby have done well. see ya around.
I love the christmas dress! Heidi, your family is so sweet. I am so happy for you guys! I love ya tons!
Post a Comment