Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Found!

I washed my kitchen rugs while I was mopping and the rugs were actually done before the mopping was so, I just laid them on the couch until I was ready to put them in their place. The next thing I know Rusty is reading a story to Lacey all covered up in the bed of rugs!!! So I had to snap a picture.
They don't always show their love to one another so it is so good to catch them once in a while! Guess the rugs were still warm. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin cute! Gosh you just have to cherish moments like this one. You have the cutest kids. I just love you and your family! Bryce is a joy in primary. I sure wish we could get some summer weather and have a cookout!

The Foster's said...

Ohhh Rust, what a good big brother! Gotta love these few & far between bro. & sis moments. I can just see you and Trav all snuggled up together. Haha! Super cute kids Heid...you are doing something right, no parenting classes needed;)

The Hokansons said...

That is absolutely adorable! I love that you posted that- it makes me smile!!!