Ahhhh! I can't believe it! Today I drove Rusty to his first day of pre-school. Where, oh where has the time gone? When I told Rust that he got to start school today his reply was, "For real mom? Or are you just lying?" I couldn't believe that he would ask his mom that!
Rusty was very brave and very excited. I walked him in and found a chair. He was a little hesitant but ready to learn, or PLAY! :) I love this little guy so much! He is such a loving little kid. I am so glad he is feeling better. Can't get enough of that smile. :) :) :)



2 comments:
They are so freaking cute! It's great to see Rusty doing so well. I just love your family! You guys are awesome!
Oh what cute kids! Little miss lacey thinks she is so big already, can't believe what they learn in a little over a year!!! So glad Rusty loves school!!
Post a Comment