My Rusty man is 4! How do they grow up right before your eyes? Rust is definitely the spunk in our family! He keeps us in check. I love that he is so all boy but at the end of the day he still loves to snuggle and be babied. I hope it stays that way forever. Rusty can melt my heart with his sweet smile and saying "Mom, I love you, your the best!" Their is nothing better.
For his birthday we had a party. Last year I had just had Lacey and Rusty ended up with the flu on his birthday. So we had food, presents, and cake! It was a great time celebrating Rusty's special day. We love you little man!



4 comments:
So Rusty and Lacy have birthdays fairly close! They are so cute! I love your posts and the pictures. What a great family! I need to bring Ryker and Keni up to play. They would have fun with some other kids.
Hooray, you had time to update! It is so fun to see your cute kids and all that has been going on with your family. What beautiful children you have! Can't believe Rust is four and Lacey is 1. Crazy!!
I can't believe he's four!! What a cutie! I think it's awesome that his great-grandparents are around and that he gets to get to know them. Looks like he had a great birthday...
Happy Birthday Rusty! He's so cute. That's fun that all of your fam gets together to celebrate! I miss that.
Post a Comment