Friday, April 10, 2009

That Time Again

Great fun, I'm not sure why Rusty's shirt was off. Silly boy!!!


Bryce and Rusty showing off their flashy eggs!!! Rusty showing his tonsils! Wish he would do that for the doctor!:)

I can't believe how fast the years go by. Easter is just 2 days away! For the last week the boys have been counting down and begging to color Easter eggs. So tonight I cleaned up dinner and we colored eggs. It was fun. I must still be a kid at heart because I had to color one of my own, the boys thought it looked like a speckled frog! It was green with red speckles. They have great imaginations! It was such a good time.
HAPPY EASTER!!!


4 comments:

The Foster's said...

Looks so fun, we have plans to do ours tomorrow:) And then we are counting down for our celebrating with you guys, can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Easter means Spring! I can't wait. Your kids are so cute! You are such a fun mom. I love your blog! That video of Lacy is so darling. She is growing up! Look at her on the stairs!

Taderbugs said...

cute pix! did lacey get to color eggs too? Sadee is so excited to color an egg pink. she can't stand to wait any longer. i love easter. just wish it was a tinsy bit warmer.
mindy

The Hokansons said...

I love the picture of them holding their eggs, and Rusty looking so excited! Looks like they had fun- cute pictures and fun memories!