Yesterday I turned 29, scary I know!
I went to lunch at Fredricos with my mom and got to do a little shopping, while my dad babysat the kids. It was a good time. Thanks mom and dad.
Then for dinner Kirby and the boys took me to Olive Garden. My all time favorite place to eat! It was so fun. I was spoiled with gifts and extra special attention but the best gift is my little family. I am so grateful for that gift each and everyday. I Love you guys!
I am a lucky wife and mommy!



7 comments:
So glad that you had a fun birthday! You deserve it! Oh, and the story about the bikes, how fun! You are brave to venture that far on bikes with ALL of your kids! Thank goodness for grandpa to the rescue for the drive home!:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Goll... you are old.
Happy Birthday girl. Your babies are so freaking cute. The bike story is kinda funny, thank goodness for Kirby
Happy birthday!! I feel bad that I missed it. I'm really a loser friend. Sounds like you were spoiled and deserved everything you got. You are an awesome lady and a great friend. Hey...I'm old enough to be your mom! LOL!
Hey, I'm glad you had a good birthday!! I tried so dang many times to call you and wish you a Happy B-day but you were too busy out playing. Good for you!! Love you lotz!
hey, you are not old yet! if you are getting old then i am right behind you. happy bday.
mindy
Hey sis! Wow did you run home to comment right away? Your are seriously sooo very awesome! Sorry if I sounded bossy about commenting. I was just soo excited to get connected with you again. When you say Im "crazy" HHmm i think I'll choose to take that as a compliment. I know I'm a little over the top sometimes but think of it this way. I love feeling that way much better than the dumps I've been in for the last several months. I know It was your guys prays that assisted. I realy know that there is not a better fam in the world to be part of. Spin or run! Do them both! For Sure. Hey I think you should come stay with me very soon. I'll take you to gym as a visitor and give you a spin lesson. Ive been given them to Carrie. It Rocks. I luv you! I shut up now. Kiss my babies for me.
Post a Comment