Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring?!


For everyone that lives by me, it sure can be confusing if spring is EVER going to come! We were outside enjoying the weather a few days ago and BAM, we were hit with snow again.. Here is a picture of my tulips! The poor things are probably confused if it was the wrong time to grow!
So for now we will keep on waiting for those summer days to come. We are definitely ready!!!

3 comments:

gInA dEntOn said...

Heidi- I so feel your pain (and so do my crocuses). I am just aching for some good warm outside weather with kids playing and me digging in the dirt. The sad thing is that there doesn't seem to be any end in sight!! I think we all need a vacation in Hawaii or something!!
-Gina

Anonymous said...

Ah this too shall pass! Whatever! Enough with the cold and snow already! I think it's time to go back to St. George. And I agree with Gina on let's all head to Hawaii. That would be a fun ward activity.

The Hokansons said...

First of all, that weather felt like Christmas Eve all over again, but at least it's a little better today! Second, your flag pole looks great! I love the view from your house. Hopefully true Spring will be here soon!!