Monday, September 22, 2008

Flying High


This is the first year we've had a trampoline. Bryce and Rusty are amazed at what mommy can do. I don't even dare to try a back flip, but I can do a super speed front flip that cannot be caught on cammera. Every Day when I come home from work the boys beg me to come out and jump with them. It never turn out too well. I jump a little and they shoot up into the air. Actually they love it. Summer has come and gone too fast, but we are going to finish it off with as much fun as possible.

2 comments:

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

yes I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im so glad you are posting!!! I love the family pic. the super fast flip and the grassmobile. to funny. lol. I luv you guys. keep posting. Carrie says hi and she loves your blog.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Great exercise too. love the family picture. What an adorable family you are. And you are so pretty Heidi. I love you smile. Thanks for being such a great friend.